Last Updated: April 30, 2016
Your Privacy and FGF Brands’ Websites
Specific personal information, such as your name, phone number or email address, is never automatically gathered when you visit one of our websites. FGF Brands would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by email or by filling out a contact form on one of our websites. Unless you expressly subscribe or opt-in to communications from FGF, your email address and the information you provide will only be used to respond to your inquiry.
The nature of the Internet is such that Web servers automatically collect certain information about a visit to a website, including the visitor’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. IP addresses are unique numbers assigned by Internet Service Providers (ISP) to all devices used to access the Internet. Web servers automatically log the IP addresses of visitors to their sites. The IP address, on its own, does not identify an individual. However, in certain circumstances, such as with the co-operation of an ISP for example, it could be used to identify an individual using the site. For this reason, FGF Brands considers the IP address to be personal information, particularly when combined with other data automatically collected when a visitor requests a Web page such as the page or pages visited, date and time of the visit. In cases where services are provided by organizations outside of FGF Brands websites, such as social media platforms, search or mobile applications, IP addresses may be recorded by the third-party service provider.
Your personal information is not usually disclosed to anyone except FGF Brands Employees who need the information to follow up on your inquiry. Regardless of the purpose for which Personal Information is submitted, it is FGF Brands’ policy to maintain all Personal Information as confidential and to use such Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to receive notice from us, etc.);
- to track our visitors’ use of the Site for internal market research;
- to improve the Site and the services FGF promotes or provides through the Site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual visitor;
- to ask for Your participation in brief surveys;
- to notify visitors about updates to the Sites or Services;
- to notify You about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by FGF or its affiliates or partners;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies;
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities;
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or substantially all of the business associated with the Site;
- to consider your application for employment at an FGF company; and
- for other legitimate business purposes of FGF or the Site.
We will not, however, disclose Your Personal Information to any FGF affiliate or third party unless you have specifically agreed to such disclosure at the time Your Personal Information was submitted. Unless you have otherwise expressly consented, any information provided to FGF affiliates or third parties will be in an aggregate, anonymous format.
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of all Personal Information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect Your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.