Information We Collect
We collect certain information when you use the App. This includes:
- Information you provide: When you register for the App, we may ask you to provide certain information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you use the App, such as the features you use, the actions you take, and the time and date of your interactions.
- Device information: We collect information about your device, such as your device type, operating system version, and unique device identifier.
- Location information: We may collect your location information if you enable location services on your device and give us permission to access it.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the App and to communicate with you about the App. Specifically, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests and inquiries.
- Provide technical support and customer service.
- Personalize your experience with the App.
- Communicate with you about updates, promotions, and other news.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends in connection with the App.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To customize, improve, and enhance our Services, including the functionality of our Services.
- To protect our rights or property or the security or integrity of our Services.
- To identify you.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you.
We use different types of cookies, including:
- user input cookies
- authentication cookies
- analytics cookies
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance, analytics, marketing, and customer service.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners, such as cybersecurity service providers, if required, as part of services we receive either to facilitate, investigate, or provide security monitoring services.
- Legal and regulatory authorities: We may disclose your information to law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a court order or other legal process.
- Merger or acquisition: We may transfer your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, as well as in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
You have the right to access and correct the information we have about you. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected]. You also have the right to request that we delete your information or restrict its use, subject to certain legal limitations. If you would like to make such a request, please contact us at [email protected]
Retention and Deletion
We retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which such information was collected unless longer retention is required by law. Any such information that is no longer required is deleted.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Although we make reasonable efforts to protect personal information, there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. As a result, we cannot guarantee that personal information will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration. In the event that information in our possession or control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify the users whose information may have been compromised, and take other steps in accordance with applicable laws or regulations.
Our Services are not intended for minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
You may contact us at [email protected]